Thursday, November 27, 2014

School Halloween Carnival


I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with the school carnival. 
I love that my kids have so much fun, and I hate how stressful and crowded it is. 

This year I had an extra tag along as I was babysitting for my neighbor, but I am glad to report that we all survived, and Ivy was even very well behaved. 
Success!
I loved that Ivy wore her bag around her neck. She would just keep looking into it and finding pieces of candy to eat. 



For 2 tickets you could go into a room filled with princesses. Such a cute idea!


 



 Jack saved his 2 tickets from that to go into the spook alley in the gym. He kind of chickened out  Changed his mind when it got down to it. I didn't blame him. I would have gone in there either! Next year, he says. 

I had originally bought 50 tickets, and then bought additional 50 tickets when we ran out 5 minutes into the carnival. They had so much fun!

0 comments: