Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary

 I love when our Anniversary falls on Memorial Day!
Happy 8 years Baby!
We celebrated with a super last minute trip to Utah. We left right after church and headed down!
Monday we did a little Cheesecake factory for lunch...
 and I stumbled upon my wedding dress at my mom's and just couldn't resist.
Thank heavens it still fits, those would have been some monstrous tears!

Vince went back home Monday night and I got to stay and play!

I took some pictures of the kiddos.
They were supposed to be Jack's 6 year old pictures, but Brooke wanted a turn too, and I figured why not add Ivy Jane in for good measure?


We painted....

dressed up and enjoyed a Slurpee or two...


 And you can always count on Brooke to dish out a few crazy faces.

 We celebrated Liz's Bday, which just so happens to fall on our Anniversary.  
Thunder stolen all around, but we both handle it so gracefully. 

Love seeing all the babies in their "play pen". Rolling around, biting each other.

Before heading back to Idaho, we decided to venture a trip to the Zoo.




Check out Ivy's face, she LOVED that thing!
And Bella, a miniature Liz for sure!

If you look closely at Ivy's face, you can see her squealing with delight.
LOVE this one!  Hi Lilly!
Ivy sure loves the wind in her face!


The Zoo was perfect. 
So was the trip.
And our Anniversary!

*sigh*  I am one lucky girl

1 comments:

MByram said...

3 kids and the dress still fits??!!
THAT is impressive! :)