Monday, December 1, 2008

Brookelle's Big Day!


We blessed Brooke this weekend and we were so glad to be able to share our joy with our friends and family. It was a small gathering because of Thanksgiving weekend, and our poor little Jack wasn't feeling well, but it was still a great day. We sure missed all of you who couldn't make it!


Vince commented that it was another blessing under his belt, now only a few more blessings and baptisms to go. His comment made me realize how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband who worthy and willing to honor his priesthood and bless our family. I also realized that before I know it, we will be baptizing our children and watching them grow and do the same in their families. Jack is only 2, but they do grow up so fast. I'm not sure how many more "Blessing Days" there will be in our future, but right now I know that we have many blessed days with our two beautiful children.


Thanks everyone for coming and for all your love and support.

0 comments: