Monday, April 9, 2012

Week O Fun - Utah Edition

We have been in Utah.
Again.
And somehow I convinced Vince to join in the fun for almost an entire week.
I know, I'm good ;)

TUESDAY
We got a late start on the trip, so we stopped in Tremonton to fill up :)


WEDNESDAY
The whole reason for this trip was my appointment to meet with this man...
Photo of Bhupendra Patel, M.D., FRCS, FRC

Oh believe me, he was even more fun in real life.
He is an Eye Oculoplastic and Facial Plastic Surgeon.
We talked about removing my nose to fix my eyes, and so forth.
More on this subject to come....

After that delightful appointment, we headed to Thanksgiving Point with all the cousins!

 Cow tipping?

Stinky smells?
It's all part of the experience.

Pony Rides


 We know that green!
   Us country folk were starting to feel right at home.

 We ended Wednesday with a fun little hayride.

THURSDAY
How about the Aquarium?

More stinky smells, and a LOT of people.
 Oh, but they loved it.

Even miss Ivy was worn out after the fishies.  You know she is tired when she falls asleep mid-baba.
 

 Sometimes I try a little too hard to make the holidays fun for the kids.
In light of the Easter holiday, I decided to have the kids make Easter Chocolate Candy Mold Sucker Things.

Result: Big mess, nobody even liked them.
At least I tried.

FRIDAY
For Savannah's 7th Birthday, we all met at Kneaders for breakfast for some All You Can Eat French Toast!
For those of you who have had it, you know what I mean when I say "Num num num!"
Those of you who haven't....SHOULD!

We celebrated Savannah's B-day dinner at 
Pizza Planet (or something like that)
 Jack was about 1/8" too short for this ride, but the employee let him go!  Best day of his life.


Brooke's first experience with Arcade games.  She likey.

 No hands, what a thrill.

SATURDAY
In case you didn't know, the Easter Bunny visits us on Saturday.
Always has.



Trying to get all 3 lined up for a picture was a real treat.

At lunch it was time for Grandma & Grandpa's Easter Extravaganza!

 

 There just aren't enough words for this picture.


Egg Hunt

 Liz's little Lilly Bug is just a hoot.

 Brookie loves Great Grandpa Wheatley

Ivy and Samuel

We spotted these two hooligans on the deck squirting each other in the arm pit with a squirt bottle, and laughing hysterically. 
 Funniest thing ever.

The after party was moved to the tub.
 A good time for all.

 SUNDAY
 I spent any free time during the week making these little outfits.
And trashing my poor Mother's sewing room.
 Last minute Easter dresses.  Not my best idea.
 I got the whole fam dressed up Sunday morning, took some pictures, and then undressed them all.
That's right, we didn't even go to church.
 Don't judge, it just didn't suit.

These are my favorite:
Take 1
 Take 2
 Take 3
 Take 4
 Take 5

Ivers prefers an individual session

Then we packed up the car and headed home.

 Happy EASTERZ!

3 comments:

Karla said...

I miss them already!!

charm said...

Very cute, Ange! Trust me... your last minute Easter dresses WERE worth it! They are SO cute!!! And guess what! We just started the Saturday Easter gifts this year... I think it's our new tradition too. ;)

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

WAY too much fun! Love all the pics, seriously think your kids are adorable! And I LOVE LOVE Ivy's dress... definitely a good idea :)